NEET 2018 Official Contact No for Help: The students will undergo many kinds of entrance examination in their life. The entrance exam will be mostly conducted for students who have completed their 12th standard. The reason is that they will decide to admit on good colleges for their higher studies. To get the admission in the top colleges, they have to undergo many entrance exams. One among the entrance exam is the NEET 2.

This exam is conducted solely for students who have completed their schooling under CBSE Syllabus. These exams are conducted for the admission in MBBS and BDS. So, the students who are interested in dial NEET Phase 2 Official Help Line Number in these courses can make use of the exam notifications.

NEET helpline contact no official

The students can get the details regarding the examination only on the official website. The official website of this examination is www.cbseneet.nic.in. The exams will be conducted in two phases and the main step is NEET 2018 result that decide the value of every student. The students can take part in any of the phases or two phases. The exam application will be appeared on the official website by examination authority of CBSE that provides helpline no for NEET Application Problems.like- Website not working, site not opening, website not loading. The candidates can apply for the exam only by means of the online mode. There is no option to apply for this examination rather than the online mode.

The candidates should apply for the exam on or before the last date. The application will be rejected when they have applied after the last date. And the candidates should upload their current photograph, signature and their thumb impression on the application form. Without providing these things, the application will be neglected. So, they have to fill all the mandatory items on the application form. And then they have to attach the required properties in the application form.

The candidates may have any other details regarding the examination. This can be cleared using contact numbers of the examination. The exam committee has also informed some of the contact numbers for the candidates to know about the examination. To know more about exams, they can make use of the below contact numbers.

Also Check:

Name Contact No
Help Desk 011-22041807, 011-22041808
Toll Free No 1800118002
NEET Branch 011-22019683, 011-22521081
Special Help Line for NEET Exam 9599590192, 9599590193, 9399590194, 9599590195, 9599590196
Previous 6 / 6

342 Comments

1. ASKARI HASSAN

Sir if biology is additional subject in 12th class so can i eligible to fill the form.
    Plz tell me sir

2. Srijal

I have opted fir both maths and bio in 12but maths was jst an additional…but now how ut can be said that which is additional and which is main subjct…pllz tell whether am eligible for neet or not..

3. Chandana

Sir I have registered for NEET 2018 and all steps have been completed but in the form it is showing payment not done, but payment has been done. So can u plz help me

4. Paulraj

Unable to upload the photo & Signature – Error ” Invalid Candidate Photo or Signature”. Photo with 35kb / Sign with 15kb in JPG format. Please suggest for any solution

5. Paulraj

6. Mori vividha

Hello sir is am last studying last year of
    B. pharma which code I use in neet ug Help Me sir

7. AVINASH kumar

I have two admit card, two marksheet nd one registration because I gave improvement exam in 2016 . Nd main exam 2015..

Then please tell me which passing year and result fill in neet form..

8. Shubham

Sir mere se neet 2018 ke form me galti ho gyi h Or Maine final submit Bhi ker diya hai Ab mai kya keru ki galti sahi ho Jay plzz mere KO aap massage kariye 7275734224. Pls sir

9. aftab

OLT Audit Report

Bank Ref No Status Reason Debit Branch Account No Txn Date Merchants Name Merchants Txn Id Merchants Cust Id Amount Appln Pooling Account Number
    00220180219076053408 Executed
    026 520101016086666 19/02/2018 IBIBO 6772233225 40813756180219165107 1405.90 R 872/51010100626296
    still its showing pending anyone give me neet online support email id

10. Joby

I am presently studying in 2 puc science, which examination qualification number should I select.

11. Debadrita

sir,
    I am Debadrita Majumder from West Bengal…I have entered my name Debadtrita instead of Debadrita…I am going to appear for entrace exam this year…I want to correct my name.how can I do that

12. Moin Mir

Sir by mistake I have submitted the neet self declaration form but I am permanent citizen of jammu and kashmir sir plzzz tell me now can I change that.

13. Deveshi Balhara

i have registered. How to upload signature and picture?

14. Harthik

Sir,
    I’m Harthik,I have paid neet amount twice instead of once how can get back my amount sir . please help me…

15. Ashif

Sir,
    My name on 10th certificate is Md but on my aadhar card is Mohammad. I fill the form with mohammad…
    Is there any problem regarding to this in future….
    Plz help me

16. Chandani

Sir mai neet ka form dal raha tha fees peyment kiya bit balance kat gya aur form me technical problem bata raha tha to mera balance wapas ayega ya form me payment h jayega registration id 40873406 hai

17. Anjuman ara

Respected sir/madam
    With do you respect I am anjuman ara and my neet registered no. is 40441670 on Saturday 17.02.18 in afternoon nearly 11:30 am I payment the neet registration fee and payment was accepted by my bank account but it was not shown in neet registration page I try to call your helpline no. But it was always busy or sometime it disconnected please tell me what is the problem in payment …. Please reply me earlier as well as…. Please.
    Thankyou
    Your obediently
    Anjuman Ara

Registration no. 40441670

18. Aadil

sir i have applied for NEET 2018 2 days ago and i payed via HDFC credit card but unfortunately it shows some error but 1400 has been deducted from my credit card. when will i get refund of then

19. Tapas Bhowmilk

I am online fill up
    Neet U G 2018 upto provisional registration, 16/2/2018 ,but still today online payment acknowledgement not receive for finally registration No.So now help me or any suggestions .

20. Sharanya

Sir while applying I did a payment through debit card. The amount of Rs.1400/-is also debited from my account but in neet website its showing payment not done.Please help me out from this. My application number is 40636453

21. dhanvi

sir
    entered my seat no wrongly in neet ug 2018 application please help how can i correct it

22. Hari Gokul.V

Pleasant day Sir. my name is V.HariGokul and My registration number is 40076808 as I have registered my category wrongly as UR but I am from OBC can I correct it through correction window ?(or) any other remedies are there for my mistakes. so please kindly reply me , thank you sir.

23. Aditi

I have entered wrong adhar card no on application form. Now I want to change it. Will I be able to change it?

24. neetu

My appilacation form got stuck in between and the fees is also being deducted from my account but the application form is not opening now .Tell me how to proceed in this , should i have to pay another transaction.

25. fathima

My sur name is not been mentioned in my adhaar card but it is mentioned in all my certificates.
    I’m not studying in my home town so I’m unable to do th changes in my adhaar card. Will my neet form get rejected. Kindly help me out . I have tried calling the helpline numbers. But no response.

26. jonybansal

Hlo sir

Am in general category and I fill SC category by mistake and I am in last step payment . What can I do
    Thanks

27. Lagade P.

I have admission in BSC agri l St year. But due to some domestic problem so I have withdraw the admission. So that I will which code use in neet admission form. Kindly give me suggestions as soon as possible.
    A waiting for your valuable reply.
    Regards,
    Lagade P.
    Contact no. 9823280221

28. S Rahul

Respected sir ,I have completed fill the application and also paid fee of Rs.1400 through debit card I also received message from the bank about debit money from my bank account but in candidate login website ask to pay money once again please help me sir. Reply

29. Kurban Pathan

Sir I have not Aadhar kad. Sir me kese from field karu.please sir reply me .

30. Joseph Christian

When I Was Doing The Fee Transation , the very first time i got message that your money has been deducted from your account but when i checked the neet account , there was a message displayed that the fee transaction is failed but my money was deducted soo plzzz help what can i do now??? also whom should i contact???
    also there is no response from the helpline number…

31. p.vidya sagar

i had passed board of intermediate education in telnagana in March 2017.which qualifying code is applicane

32. Arka Banerjee

Application no. 40156102

Arka Banerjee

There was a extra transaction of INR 1400. For applying for neet
    So I claim the extra amount back from a sum total of INR 2800.

The txn no. for extra transaction was txn#806380042701

33. Lokeshwaran

NON GENERATION OF CONFIRMATION PAGE EVEN AFTER PAYING THE FEE

NEET 2018 Form Respected sir/Mam I have applied for UG neet 2018.I have completed step 1, step 2, step3 and step4.I have also done the payment of Rs 1400 through debit card and have received a message of deduction of money from the account, but in the NEET application page it still keeps showing that the step 3 i.e payment has to be done for confirmation of submission of my application. Please do help me so that I can submit my application successfully. Thanking you
    Application no- 40995187

34. prerana

I am unable to upload my photograph on the website since the past week. None of the helpline numbers including the toll free number are inaccessible.Please help. The last date is nearing. 9th March is the last date for application for NEET

35. Ashie Bridgette Joseph

Hi ,
    When i try to upload the picture and signature for the neet online application, I am receiving the below error:

9002 line: 39 The transaction log for database ‘cbse_neet_img18’ is full. To find out why space in the log cannot be reused, see the log_reuse_wait_desc column in sys.databases > usp_insertcandimage17

Please look into this and kindly request you to do the needful ASAP.

Thanks in Advance:)

36. Shiji S

Sir
    I am Shiji
    I have completed my higher secondary education in Tamil Nadu but my nativity is Kerala.
    Am I eligible for neet.

37. Shreya Tambe

Respected sir, this is Shreya tambe i am preparing for neet 2018 , I hv completed my form till the fees options m even paid fees on 15 Feb 2018 of 750 rupees but my fees receipt had not appeared so I was told to wait , later I again paid rupees 750 on 4 March 2018 but still the prblm continued , can u plzzzz help me with it, plzzz reply me , I hv been calling on helpline but didn’t receive any response tooo , plz can u help me with correct helpline number

38. udoy

I want to change my photo for neet 2018 . uploaded photo is blue background .may it possible .kindly guide

39. ANCHAL GUPTA

SIR CAN I CHANGE THE SIGNATURE IN CORRECTION FORM OF NEET 2018?????
    SIR PLEASE HELP ME FAST…………

40. Anchal gupta

Sir, by mistake i have filled wrong signature in the form and in correction form there is no chance to change signature……
    So sir pls help me…..
    Either u give permission to open me that window or u change my signature sir pls……
    It’s my future……
    My id is… 40003054

41. Venkatasowmya bulusu

Sir, I have typed my intermediate Hall ticket number wrongly by default while filling my neet application. Now,correction for that particular is not available. Will it become any problem in further result and counseling process? Please help me regarding this sir.

42. Kavyasree i

Can I change my name

43. Dorai Raj S R

Sir i m attending 2 attempt but i have given it has 1st attempt can i change that

44. Sowrabh

Respected sir,
    Please reply quickly
    Hello sir my candidate in name in neet application and 10 marks card are different so i have changed my adhar according to 10 class but i could change candidate name in neet . Sir would this element may effect my neet or seat for mbbs

Thankyou

45. Nikhitha

Please help me with the correction of application..
    In the 12th std roll number field,I had entered 12th std student number. Now in the correction time I thought of changing it. But now that field is not editable. PLEASE help me what i have to do now.

46. MAHENDRA KUMAR CHAUHAN

sir, mera name mahendra kumar chuhan hai mera upload kiya huha photo re-upload karne ke liye kah raha hai. lekin upload nahi ho raha hai .please help me . mera registration id=40357664 hai.

47. subin binod

sir i forgotted to add date and name in uploaded photo correction also over but not changed the uploaded image so what can i do now

48. AJAY KUMAR GUPTA

sir mere paas freedom fighter ka sertifate hai ye aply hota hai

49. Vandana

Sir , today i saw the photo correction e-mail from cbse neet . And i know its too late. Please help me out in make corrections in the uploaded photo. So that i can replace it with the newer one .