NEET 2017 Frequently Asked Question with Answers: Well we know many of the candidates must have been applying for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for the admission in the field of Medical and Dental that is for MBBS and BDS. Well it is an entrance exam that holds a strong space among the boards.
It is just like standing up in a new career, but the exam is really tough NEET question-answers. The toughest part is to get with the results. Well after the results the candidates might get through with the question that is asked at the time of interview.
The NEET examination is conducted in two phases with NEET FAQ. Phase one examination has been completed and the candidates are eagerly waiting for the results. And the excitement breaks off as soon as the Results are out. But what is more exciting is the after math of the result. On July 24th, the phase 2 will take place.
The candidates are advised to visit the website www.cbseneet.nic.in and www.aipmt.nic.in. The students should keep in mind that there are so many things to be processed at the time of giving interview that is the question that are asked at the time of interview. The aspiring candidates are in a lot if confusion therefore there are so many question that they need to ask tentatively. Well few are the list of the frequently asked question in NEET rank predictor.
Read NEET 2 all Question-Answers that Stuck in Your Mind:
- The first question is that whether NEET examination will be held in single day?
- There are two phase in NEET, if the candidate does not appear for the counselling, what actions will be taken?
- Does both the phases are conducted on the same day?
- In how many languages is the examination conducted, can we choose the preferred language option at the time of submitting application form.
- What are the eligibility criteria and the process of applying for the examination?
- If the candidate resident outside state then how will they get some time for the preparation?
- Will there be many different centers of the examination?
- Will there be any negative marking taking place in the exam?
- Will the question paper objective type or subjective type and how will the student receive the admit cards, via online or via post?
- What are the total marks that are allotted to the question paper and whether there be different section carrying different question and marks?
- The examination is only for the students going for the medical field?
- Is there any quota system allotted to the courses and simultaneously to the respective categories?
- If one clears the exam can the student also fill for the post Graduation courses?
- Is the Entrance exam applicable for all the other streams of the medical?
- What is the marking scheme of the paper?
- Is there any special relaxation given to the candidates who have performed state and National level trophies?
- What are the subjects that are to be studied for the exam?
- Can NEET be given by the ones who desire for engineering colleges?
- Can the candidates sit for NEET phase 2 even sitting at phase 1?
If you any question in your mind then put in the comment section or Comment your problem . You should put your queries here without any hesitation.