NEET Phase 2 Eligibility criteria: Dear applicants, the eligibility criteria of the NEET phase II are as follows. The candidates must fulfill the criteria which are mentioned below to be eligible for the examination. The candidate should fulfill the criteria minimum before applying for the NEET phase II examination. The eligibility criteria are as follows-
The Candidates should be an Indian National. Besides, this the candidates who are the overseas citizen of India can also apply. These candidates are eligible for appearing for the NEET i.e. National Eligibility Entrance Test. The age limit of the applicant should be at least seventeen years old as on December 31, 2016. For the general category, the age limit is. The age limit of the applicant should be at least seventeen years old as on December 31, 2016.
Required Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2:
For the general category the age limit is twenty-five years and for the category of SC, ST, and OBC the candidates should be 30 years. The candidates must be born on or between 1st January 1987 to 1st January 2000. This is for the SC, ST, and OBC category. For the other category, the candidates should be born on 1st January 1992 to 1st January 2000. For all India quota seats, there is the availability of eligibility. The eligibility criteria are as follows –
The candidates must have appeared for the class tenth and twelfth or any other equivalent exam. The candidates will-will appear for the class tenth and twelfth or any other equivalent exam. The candidates should qualify the class twelfth, or the candidates should appear for the class twelfth with subjects like science or bio technology and mathematics or any other subjects with the English language additionally. The English language is must which is prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Important Tips for NEET 2 Eligibility Checking:
- The candidates must have passed the B. SC examination of an Indian University, and it shall be two subjects like science or bio technology or any other equivalent subject. Further, the candidates should have passed the earlier qualifying exam with the subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- Additionally, the candidates must have passed with at least fifty percent marks in science or minimum 45% marks for general and minimum 40% marks which are for SC, ST, and OBC category. Candidates who have participated in the NEET 2016 Phase 1 examination conducted on May 1, 2016 can participate in the NEET 2016, phase 2 examinations and the answer key shall be made available on the 24th July 2016.
- There is an exception which the candidates will have to follow; they may have to give up their phase I NEET candidature for appearing in phase II NEET examination. For phase, I & II NEET results shall be declared in the month of August on the 17th, 2016.
- The admissions shall be provided to candidates who are somewhere more than 50,000. The admissions shall be providing for MBBS and BDS. There are seats available for such candidates in medical and dental colleges. The examination will not be online examination. It is a paper and pen examination.
- The candidates can further check the through the provided website the eligibility and other criteria, answer key, etc.